• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 2 Hypex NCORE 250 Monoblock cases

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello.

For sale a pair of Hypex Ncore 250watts in monoblock full black aluminum case, ole available to OEM Hypex resellers.

This unit is BRAND NEW, fully tested, and will be covered with 1 year warranty from Hypex.

Each case fits one Hypex Ncore NC250MP amplifier module with built in power supply in a compact power brick.

The amplifier is an Ncore class D amplifier intended for ultrahigh-fidelity replay systems with flat frequency response irrespective of load (from 2 Ohm to 8 Ohm) and High efficiency (92%) with low output impedance and very low noise.
Main SMPS Power supply is an auto switching P.S. (115 / 230VAC) and rated to 380W max.

Some features:

Peak Output Power (1KHz, THD=1%): 180W @ 2Ω, 250W @ 4Ω, 130W @ 8Ω
Distortion (THD+N): Typical: 0.0015% Max: 0.0024%
DC Offset protection.
Output Impedance f<1kHz 1,5 mΩ, f<20kHz 3,5 mΩ
Power Bandwidth 20-35kHz
Frequency Response (+0/-3dB. All loads.) 10-50kHz
Voltage gain 26 dB
Input XLR connectors SWITCHCRAFT INC (USA)
Output binding post CMC (made in France)
Amplifier external dimensions 240x170x50mm (WxDxH)
Full black anodised aluminum case
Weight 2 kg

Price for 2 channels (a pair of monoblocks) will be 750€ + paypal fees.
By far, the cheapest price in the market for this high quality build amplifiers.

Right now just one pair for sale. Maybe one pair of Ncore500 will be available soon.
Pictures are from the units on sale.

Shipping costs (insured)
EU: 50€
USA and CANADA: 70€
AUSTRALIA: 95€
ASIA: 95€

Performace graphs from Hypex:

NC250MP_Performance_zpsn4y31skx.png

Pictures:

IMG_1827_zpsm4fstitm.jpg

IMG_1821_zpszxisuzoq.jpg

IMG_1813_zpskqyq6gv0.jpg

IMG_1812_zpsw2rp0hmy.jpg

IMG_1820_zpsq1ysfc2w.jpg

IMG_1819_zpsnukedjlb.jpg

IMG_1815_zpsa33nxilr.jpg

Last edited:
I have bought one pair from this guy and what I say I can highly reocommend him as honest and extremely friendly seller.

Regarding these NC250MP these are the best amplifiers I had in my audio chain so far... I am at the process of changing amplification in my active DSP system and to this time I have been using UCD400 OEM's with custom buffers.

To be honest, I bought these NC250MP's just for throwing away these enclosures and adopt modules in my loudspeakers... Whoa how small and light they are in reality! And it just plays at the completely different level, I earlier simply had no idea that hearable progress up from UCD modules can be so high! I can write more about it if someone is interested how it compares but now I don't want to make too much OT, I am sorry for this... Good luck with sales Alberto.
Highly recomended seller!

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Just a suggestion: if these cases are going to be produced in series it is better to rotate the PCB and move the 230V mains inlet to the side where now the input connector is. Now you are crossing the board with AC mains voltage. Secondly input cabling is touching the speaker cabling which is unwanted normally. Changing to suggested way of doing things will also give better routing possibilities for mains cabling ( = as far away from audio circuitry as possible). Mains cabling will also only be where it is necessary: the PSU circuitry. Mains cabling to and from the mains switch can then be routed and "tied" together. Speaker cabling will be shorter and better looking too. No extra costs, probably even cheaper than the way it is done now.

When you don't like to rotate the PCB: when the board is not rotated speaker connectors can be moved to where now the input connector is located. Input connector can be moved to where now the mains connector is and finally the 230V mains connector can be moved to where now the speaker connectors are. Again shorter and neater looking cabling and less clutter. Cheaper and better. Win-win.

Of all products I have owned I disliked the ones that has 230V mains inlets in the middle. Impractical to say the least. No one wants to have cable salad of RCA cabling with mains cabling.

* It is unusual to solder mains cabling (certainly uninsulated). In the industry insulted crimped connectors are standard and easy to disconnect when servicing equipment. PE connection should be as short as possible close to the inlet. I am quite sure the current way is against regulations.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.