• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Miller and Kreisel subwoofer MX 700

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
up for sale is a very good condition Miller and Kreisel M&K mx700 dual eight inch driver powered sub.
This is a very musical sub, and works great with music, it is NOT a one note boomer like some of the 12 inch subs out there, but does a grat job fortifying the bottom end. I have moved to a smaller listening room and no longer need it as my full range speakers are doing a good job in the new room.
This sub is white, so blends in pretty well, with good WAF.
It is also a bit smaller that the 12 inch driver subs
17x14x12.
The built in amplifier is 200 watts of power.
This sub has great reviews and is in fine condition.
The asking price is 325.00 plus shipping.
Please email me for pics.
Thank you for taking the time to view this ad.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.