• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Another CDROM Controller Kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
nova_ck,

sounds like it might be an issue with code protection. If you have code protection on and try to verify it fails.

Have you programmed other hex files?

Also I've uploaded created another set of schematics, and separate PCBs due to using the free version of eagle cad. The idea behind separate schematics and pcbs is that you could leave out various parts, eg the IR part or mount the switch part futerher away etc.

As before they need to be verified by someone who has not spent ages looking at them!

Attachments

• Schematics.zip
    16.3 KB · Views: 297
  • PCBs.zip
    82.1 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
Ok ignore the schematic and pcb in post 149.

I've checked the schematic and tidyed the schematic up and added a few annotations.

Now I will start work on the pcb.

Use the schematic attached here.

thanks to quadtech for verifying the V4. If someone could check V5. (Should be final)

Thanks.

Attachments

• CD_Rom_V5.sch.zip
    55.3 KB · Views: 351
The PCBs were not attached... :confused:

Attachments

• Audio CD Player DIY.jpg
    Audio CD Player DIY.jpg
    715.9 KB · Views: 503
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.