• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

50K Dual. Audio Taper. 31 Detents Nobel Pots

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have sold some of these pots to the DIYAudio community and have some listed on ebay.

As a result of the ebay listing I was offered $30 ea. for my remaining stock.

This doesn't help out you DIY guys (and girls) though so I'm going to wait on the ebay offer and give DIY members some further time to pick up on these at $30.

Figure $4.00 shipping to U.S. and Canada for up to 4 pots, insurance optional. I will ship overseas. I can accept PayPal.

These are the Nobel pots that everyone seems to want; 50K, Dual, Audio Taper, 31 Detents, metal case, PC mount. Includes 1 washer and nut.

http://www.kbacoustics.com/images/mynobelpots2.jpg

I'll keep bumping this thread until I think everyone has had an opportunity to get one.

Just downloaded the Percy catalog. He does indeed have these for $20 although they are not indented.

Anyway, the person who made the offer to me also reads these posts. He just emailed me and withdrew the offer. No big deal as I don't have that many left.

So, they're back to $20.

Hey, buy from me you guys. I just got a speeding ticket on my bike that I have to pay. 71 in a 55, straight rural road; you can see for miles - see everything except the cop that is. :bawling:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.