• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pair of Fostex Laboratory Series L475 woofers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

My 15 inch Fostex L475 woofers are for sale. I hope it is allowed to place the link to eBay where you can read more info about them: 2 x Fostex Laboratory Series Alnico L475 woofer (15 inch / 8 Ohm) | eBay

They were part of my Fostex GS3001 setup. They are no longer needed beacuse I bought other speakers to replace them. Technical in 100% working condition and visual still appealing too. Considering their age they look amazing.

Price for the pair is 500 EUR. Worldwide shipping is possible. Ask for shipping prices.

best regards,
Romke

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.