• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Acoustic elegance dipole 18 drivers for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm putting these back up for sale again, I've made some purchases and need to move some stuff on. I have 2 used AE dipole 18 drivers (with 8ohm coils) and 4 new AE dipole 18 (with 16ohm coils). These drivers took me a looong long time to get (almost a year from when I placed my order). I purchased all drivers direct from AE and am original owner.
For the pair of used drivers $800 (they are mint and basically barely broken in)
for the new drivers $1650 for the four of them or $900 per pair.
I will ship these to US and Can for $40 per driver. Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.