• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS - Some random NOS parts needed to clear out

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got some time to rearrange my parts drawers and found these parts that I don't think I would need them in the near future. All the parts were either purchased from Mouser/Digikey in the past. All are new and well-kept in excellent condition. Some of them are discontinued so might be useful if someone wanted to stock them up. Shipping is from Vietnam and cost $6 for any quantity <20 to anywhere in the world. Paypal confirmed address only please.

I'm moving away from solid-state world and tubes is my main concentration now so I'd entertain trading interesting stuff relating such as input transformers (at least 20Hz-20Khz), pre-amp output transformers, DHT tubes, UTC, Triad transformers... Let me know what you have and we will work out about this.

+ LSK389 TO-71 12 | $10/ea
+ PCM1794ADBR. 6 | $10/ea
+ PGA4311U. 10 | $1o
+ LME49600. 25 | $8/ea
+ OPA827AID. $6/ea [overstocked, deep discount]
+ OPA1612AID. $5/ea [overstocked, deep discount]
+ LM4780. $10/ea [overstocked, deep discount]
+ LM3875TF. 30 | $14/pair
+ LM3886T. 32 | $12/pair
+ LME49710HA. 24 | $5/ea
+ LME49720HA. 28 | $7/ea
+ LME49713HA. $6/ea [overstocked, deep discount]
+ LM4562NA. 100 | $5/ea
+ LME49860NA. 100 | $5/ea

+ Machined aluminum volume knob, new $6
+ Machined aluminum tube ring for 9-pin socket, new $4
+ Machined aluminum tube ring for 8-pin socket, new $5

Last edited:
Got a batch of OPA1611 and OPA1612 just come in.

I also ran a check on stock and some overstocked parts were just deeply discounted. It's now the very best price on the market for genuine parts. The OPA827 and LME49713HA are superb parts at very low price.

As usual, 5% off on order over $100.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.