• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

KRELL Original TO-3 Power Transistors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have left some transistors from a KRELL FPB-450 rebuild. They are used and in excellent condition. Marked 484002 and 484081. 15 and 16 of each.

€10/each + pp. If you take all, €250 and I will pay the shipping.

Regards
Roar

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    745.8 KB · Views: 207
It would seen that Holland is suffering from a lack of power, hence the class A amp is being derated to a class B amp.

The two pairs are hereby unreserved.

The shipping cost is very high and as Norway is outside EU I have also to pay 13€ custom fees and 21% VAT on the price + the shipping.
Given that the transistors are not new it becomes too expensive.
Jester.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.