• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: audio parts kit for F5Tv1 (or v2) - boards optional

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Something is sadly borked in my original F5Tv1 build and I got tired of troubleshooting it. I put the project down for some time and I think I would rather just start over at this point. It would be great if someone had everything already but wasn't going to get around to using it, to save me some time. I've got the 5U Deluxe chassis with 32V supply, which checks out. I have a random spare custom board set that I'm not familiar with, so I would take a set of boards with the parts if included.

Buy from who you wish. All we were trying to say was, when possible, buy from an officially authorized source. There is only one place to get official F5T boards - the diyaudio store. All required transistors can also be purchased there. Everything else can be had from Mouser/Digikey with a little research ( like a couple hours ).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.