• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pass HPA Board and Universal PSU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
To build the fantastic Pass DIY HPA.
I ordered a small batch end December for my best friend and have some boards left to realize a minimum order quantity of 5 boards.

-HPA Board (2 avaible) 25€ each
-Universal PSU (5 available) 35€ each
Worldwide shipping by registered mai.

Both boards are high quality boards with soldermask, silkscreen, 2oz Copper.

The Universal PSU is compatible to the HPA and also a good PSU for a DAC or a Preamp.
See attachments. One picture shows a example build.

Daniel

Attachments

• Universal PSU_v1.1.pdf
    314.8 KB · Views: 134
  • P3062226.JPG
    P3062226.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 542
  • Foto 02.01.17, 14 20 07.jpg
    Foto 02.01.17, 14 20 07.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 533
Last edited:
The Pass DIY HPA is a diy audio project authored by Wayne Colburn and is for the diy community.
The HPA-1 is an official commercial product by Pass Labs and has nothing in common with the diy headphone amplifier, the topology and design are completely different.
That being said the diy headphone amplifier is an excellent design in my humble opinion.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.