• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Free: Sony CPD-G420 computer monitor (CRT) SYDNEY AUS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi I need to clear some space in the garage and the Old Sony CRT 19" monitor needs to go. We downsized desks in the study room and had to go with a flat screen.

It's working well. Moire in the pictures I think is due to the camera's sensor as I don't see it in real life (though there are controls for reducing it).

Free to a good home, pickup only in Sydney. PM if interested, I'll put it on freecycle or maybe take it to vinnies if no one interested.

I also have a Loewe Xelos 81cm widescreen CRT TV that needs a home, haven't taken pictures of it yet. It's analog only so needs a set top box. I still reckon for SD TV it is far better than any CRT I've seen. Wanted to give it to a friend in Adelaide, but getting it too him is too expensive. Minimum $300 shipping! If anyone is driving to Adelaide from Sydney and has room for a large TV and would be willing to take it for a case of beer or a couple of bottles of wine, please let me know! :)

Tony.

Attachments

• DSC_2481.JPG
    DSC_2481.JPG
    798.2 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC_2473.JPG
    DSC_2473.JPG
    710.1 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC_2483.JPG
    DSC_2483.JPG
    603.4 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC_2484.JPG
    DSC_2484.JPG
    422.6 KB · Views: 27
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.