• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: 2N5565 jfets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looking for a U.S. seller preferably, or a fast shipping international seller as I need these for a quick repair. Looking for authentic NOS pieces. At least two, but would buy more if price is reasonable. Tried some on eBay and they were fake. Thanks as always!

I suppose these are about as scarce as teeth on hens these days, and priced accordingly. I might have some though, will check asap.
Btw, what kind of amp do you need it for? You might be able to use something along the lines of a 2SK389GR.

Regards
Roar

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.