• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale: Infinity QE's (MINT) with EMIT

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
"ATTENTION INFINITY LOVERS/COLLECTORS" You will not find a cleaner pair of Qe's. These are 2 way with an 8" rubber surround woofer & the famous Emit tweeter. Fuse protected tweeter. Never driven hard. If you have a set of Mains that have EMIT's and are looking for a great set of rears (YOU HAVE FOUND THEM!!!) When I say they are in Like New Condition this means not only in appearance but sound also. You will be very happy with these little beauties! I have recently upgraded my system and since I have three additional pair of Infinity’s that I am not currently using, my wife suggested that I part with at least one pair. Frequency Response: 47hz to 32,000. Email me with any questions or check them out on EBay (Pics available)

Thanks, Bob

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.