• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Hypex UcD180 rev2.0 amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale...two identical amps.

Each is comprised of:
  • 2 x Hypex UcD180 Rev2 Class-D amp modules
  • BHC Aerovox 10,000uF capacitors
  • ST BYW99 high efficiency fast recovery rectifier boards
  • AnTEK 400vA torodial transformer (dual 120V primaries)
  • softstart modules (will include 120V and 240V, 120V current installed)

These are built onto a base steel plate of approx 12" x 12" with a MDF "chassis". There is no top plate.

Power input is via PowerCon.

There is a single XLR input (wired to both UcD modules). If you wanted to you could modify the amp input wiring to make it stereo (it's currently wired as mono, with two channels of output).

Each UcD module has it's own Neutrik NL2 SpeakOn output.

I've checked that the amps power on, but don't have cabling to check beyond that. I've no reason to doubt there would be any issues. They are around 9 years old, but were used regularly until 5 years ago, then have been in storage. If you have any issues with them you can return and I will refund you.

No idea what they are worth, make me a reasonable offer. Mostly I'll be happy if they find a good home and I clear out some space!

IMG_0936-e1479599938970.jpg

IMG_0935-e1479599891726.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.