• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Silver Plated Copper Belden Mini Star Quad Cable 1804A J5C

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I have a 500 foot reel of Belden Mini Star Quad Cable that I would like to part with.

Price I paid on this 500ft reel was/is $450 = $.90 per foot.

I am offering this remaining reel at $.80 per foot at various lengths.

Never used and in mint condition.

I will cut it in the following lengths for anyone interested.
$160 per 200 ft length
$80 per 100 ft length.
$40 per 50 foot length
$20 per 25 foot length

These prices are below that of any distributor of this cable that I know of.

The individual silver plated copper star quad wires also make excelent hookup wire for do-it-yourself projects.

Stock number is 1804A J5C. Jacket is black. www.belden.com has specifications.

In my past, sad experiences 1804A J5C had been very difficult for me to get because no supplier seems to actually stock it. Half the time when ordered I had to wait long periods of time which sometimes went on for several weeks.

I now use another type of cable and have no more use for the Belden.

Pretty high grade and expensive audiophile stuff. Silver plated copper.

Interested? Let me know. dnemeth01@sprynet.com

Paypal, check or money order is fine.

Please put BELDEN MINI STAR QUAD CABLE in the subject line.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.