• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

RAAL 140-15D ribbon tweeters NEW, state of the art SALE!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
New, used for a few hours just for listening test.
They are 101% working ok.
RAAL: 140-15D
Production number 1272 and 1273.
ONE OF THE BEST TWEETERS IN THE WORLD!!!
Price just 350€ for 1 pcs....selling them only in pair!!!
plus pay pal fee or bank transfer ...plus shipping costs

Attachments

• Ral box.jpg
    Ral box.jpg
    457.1 KB · Views: 785
  • Ral1.jpg
    Ral1.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 763
  • Ral2.jpg
    Ral2.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 774
  • Ral3.jpg
    Ral3.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 769
Hello Androa76,

Quite a long time since Subbu days iirc!

I'm a liitle confused and lost in the speakers world of today... According to your listening experience,w hat would be your advice if I wanted to improve my hifi speaker by a new DIY speaker or at least by a second hand one please ? (Unfornatully, not money at the moment for parts) !

WHat would be your choice between the High efficienty, ESL, OB, or classic speakers... Any idea please or path to follow ? (PM is ok :) )

Your RAAL offer is nice, one should jump on it !

best regards,

Eldam

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.