• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Quanghau DAC HQ-IV high end Kit plus tubes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A very regrettable sale this. Due to a difficult year and the soon arrival of passive junior forces me to pass this amazing kit on to a lucky member.

Please someone do this kit justice and get her singing. It is difficult to cost this fairly to get a quick sale so I hope the price is reasonable.

Quanghau's tube based DAC I/V kit - Full support thread here:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/282836-hq-iv-tube-output-balance-dac.html

There is a problem with the power supply that I did not get time to fault find. The board is built extremely well and the problem must be simple. There is no damage to board or components anywhere.

This high end kit consists of nothing but the best components, hopefully picked correctly for their respective jobs.

Shinkoh, PRP and Kiwame resistors.
Vishay foil I/V resistors 10R 0.1%
Mundorf, Epcos and panasonic caps plus extra NOS Russian teflon caps all unused.

One custom built dual wound toroid by Canterbury winding's.

Boards SOLD

6 x High End Russian teflon caps: £20

Please PM with any questions or further details on parts.

Tubes on Ebay

Attachments

• IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    174 KB · Views: 975
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 947
  • IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 935
  • IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 922
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    205.5 KB · Views: 438
  • IMG_0009.JPG
    IMG_0009.JPG
    176.5 KB · Views: 440
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 958
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.