• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Tubes, tubes and more tubes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am getting out of DIY and selling off a huge collection of tubes. I will be adding more as I get around to compiling the whole list, but for starters here is a good chunk of what I have. (Please no pm's asking if I have this tube or that tube, please check here to see).

All prices in CAD. Pick up greatly appreciated as I am preparing for an upcoming move and quite busy. If shipping is required please be patient while I get things packed and shipping estimates made from M5R 2X7. Also, priority and preferential treatment goes to those who buy in lots, meaning if you send a request for just a pair or a quad of tubes, I will wait a few days before confirming as I don't want to ship 20+ times, so lots are highly encouraged and my prices are considering lots, not individually.

qty type total for that qty
5 6W6GT 10
1 12W6Gt 2
1 12V6GT 4
2 6W4 4
1 6A5 15
4 6DK3 12
7 6BL7GTA 28
6 12SL7 18
2 6GF7A 4
10 7F7 35
2 6550 TungSol 50
5 6BY5GA 10
1 83 8
7 6AX4GTB 14
6 6AU4GTA 12
2 6C33 20

Some TV tubes.

2 6FW5 8
6 6LW6 120
5 6DQ5 25
8 6HS5 32

8x JAN 3C24 / VT-204 made in USA by Philips Co. NOS
1x Philips 78
6x Jan 6112
2x CV4024
10x 6N6P NOS
>20 6C4P-EB (russian, nos)
lots of 6X9P-E (russian, nos)
24 0D3
4 0C3
1 0A3
1 0B3
1 5Y3G

Last edited:
Ok, it is what I feared would happen. Tons of folks are emailing me for a few here and a few there.... I am going to take a while to get back to those folks. I am answering those first who asked for a group of tubes. As I go through the list of emails and I will italicize the tubes in the list that have been spoken for.

To answer some of the very basic questions. Most all of my tubes were purchased from tube vendors as NOS, with a few exception like the vintage 01A, 112A and 6B4G which I tested to be good/tested high, the 6B4G have loose bases though as noted. I am NOT going to test all the tube I ship out, I don't have that time. All the small signal tubes and new production tubes were bought new or NOS.

Also, for shipping outside of North America, I will consider it but only if you are buying a sizable lot, not for just a half dozen tubes. I don't have the time otherwise, sorry guys.

Sorry boys, I can't keep up with the PM's and emails given I move tomorrow. Eric, you are on my list of stuff to send out tonight, get back to you asap. Thanks for reminder.

I am holding tight with orders until after the weekend at min, as I don't have the time to ship, box and quote before then.

Also, I will need to update the list as like I said, I gave priority to those local who came and bought lots.

JH: at earliest it will be next week, but I can't recall if I sold some of the 6BX7gts, the 12SX7gts I still have I do recall.

Not till after the move at the earliest. They went into storage already cause they don't take up much space. Off the top of my head I knew I had a bunch of

12B4
12A4
6N1P
6H30Pi
6J52P (or whatever the russian D3A like tube is)
6FQ7
6S4A
and a bunch more

P.S. now that I am getting unpacked in my new place--the move was a major undertaking as I reduced my amount of stuff by 1/3 and put half the remaining in storage in an effort to consolidate my life--I am getting back to everyone. I have a list of some 12 folks that I set aside stuff before and after the move. It will take me a few days to catch up at min. Then I'll update the list of things I still have. I tried to update everyone that still had skin in the game that I hadn't forgotten about them.

Some more on hand (most novals in storage):

8x JAN 3C24 / VT-204 made in USA by Philips Co. NOS
2x GE 866A NOS I think
1x RCA 83 used
1x Philips 78
6x Jan 6112
2x CV4024
10x 6N6P NOS
>20 6C4P-EB (russian, nos)
lots of 6X9P-E (russian, nos)
24 0D3
4 0C3
1 0A3
1 0B3
1 5Y3G

The above list, I am just listing, I'll update with prices later, but any *reasonable* offer will be considered, especially for lots.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.