• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: TentLabs Negative Bias Supply

FS: TentLabs Negative Bias Supply [SOLD]

SOLD
One unused auto bias module from Tentlabs in antistatic bag.
75 EUR + shipping (org. price 179 EUR)

http://www.tentlabs.com/Products/Tubeamp/page24/page24.html:
The new Tentlabs / Vanderveen circuit offers rock solid bias, independent of tube aging, music signal or mains power voltage changes. The modules biases up to 4 tubes at exactly equal currents, with the setting of only 1 trimmer. All classes of output stages can be biased, A, AB or B, triode, tetrode or penthode, single ended and push-pull.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Tentlabs negative power supply

Dear DIY
If the administrators allow me, I would like to offer a practically new negative
bias supply from Tentlabs.
It was tested on the bench only once and never assembled, then put back in the drawer for abandonment of the project.
If anyone is interested I offer it for a reasonable amount of 150Euro including postage.
I don`t know if my email will be automatically merged with the text, however
is costa.costantini@gmail.com
Best regards
Costantino