• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Klipsch Audio Museum Announces items available

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I hope it is appropriate to post here. This isn't a link to sale items just that they will be available this year. Of course PWK collected many horns and horn drivers over the years. The Klipsch Audio History Museum will be listing over 100 items this year. This is during the transition of ownership form Klipsch / Voxx to a non profit organization to preserve the legacy of PWK.

The items coming up include rare Western Electric items, Jensen, JBL, Bozak, Voigt, RCA, Stephens, and Karlson just to name drop.

Klipsch Museum Sale List

I hope it is appropriate to post here. This isn't a link to sale items just that they will be available this year. Of course PWK collected many horns and horn drivers over the years. The Klipsch Audio History Museum will be listing over 100 items this year. This is during the transition of ownership form Klipsch / Voxx to a non profit organization to preserve the legacy of PWK.

The items coming up include rare Western Electric items, Jensen, JBL, Bozak, Voigt, RCA, Stephens, and Karlson just to name drop.

Klipsch Museum Sale List

It was way too early when I posted... Not enough coffee.. All items will be on ebay between October and December.

Some historically interesting objects in there, like items 41 & 42:

Speaker System
Klipsch KB-WO 855992
Heyser #1 Used for his last Audio review.

I'm guessing Richard C Heyser. Would never have taken him for a K-horn guy.
A bit disconcerting is seeing pieces I supported in production environments early in my career.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.