• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Carrera Full Kit (Pair) with mudorf supreme crossovers (Newish)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is a great kit. I had the crossovers on the tweeter portion upgraded to Mundorf Sumpreme. I just purchases this kit from meniscus audio: drivers, tweeters, and crossover have about 300 hours on them.

So why am I selling.... well a few reasons.
1. Some recent life events have made me rethink my priorities and what i want to spend my life on for the next few years. DIY for me needs to take a back seat, this is something I will revisit later down the line.

2. The dimensions of this speaker need a few more inches from the wall in my living room than I can lend to sound there best. The depth of this speaker is a little deeper than most boxes for a 5 inch woofer, and because I have a very active 3 year old speaker placement in my main system is very limited.

3. Have to pay back some medical bills : (

So I will up load pics at some point this week. This is pretty high end kit, and I did build a speaker box prototype. So what does it sound like....very smooth very refined. I spent about $920 and all with the tweeter crossover upgraded to Mundorf Supreme so I am open to offers......of course lower than purchase price.

I'm open to questions, offers, send me a message.

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Box was a beta version and not included.
Included but not pictured are binding posts, the rest of sound damping, hardware and assembly instructions.

Attachments

• IMG_2592.JPG
    IMG_2592.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_2597.JPG
    IMG_2597.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_2602.JPG
    IMG_2602.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_2603.JPG
    IMG_2603.JPG
    182.7 KB · Views: 229
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.