• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Weller EC1201A - barely used

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Asking EUR60 + postage. Came off a EC2100-ESP which was sitting in storage until I took it out to find out its ceramic PCBs have developed multiple cracks. Near new condition. Photos upon request. Payment to my bank account, no PayPal sorry.

Have other parts from the station too, original Weller 1859320 IC (control board), case in very good condition, pot and transformer (120VAC/240VAC). PM me for more details. Would prefer to send to Europe only.

Last edited:
Hi Esteban,

I downsized some:

Attachments

• P_20160718_113633.jpg
    P_20160718_113633.jpg
    925.4 KB · Views: 159
  • P_20160718_113646.jpg
    P_20160718_113646.jpg
    880.5 KB · Views: 154
Hi,

It failed from sitting in storage - the display and control board PCBs had developed some problem (one of them) and it shows random temp numbers. Its a pity as the station was barely used and the outsides are close to new...

I can give you a price for everything, then buy a cheap used station from the US ebay (they retail for $35-50) and can change the transformer. Just make sure the new station can drive the EC1201A.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.