• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Metric taps for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If there should be any interest, I can offer a set of taps from M3 to M12 for 15 euro plus shipping and packing. I have sold more than 200 taps during the last 2 days from M2.5 to M5, so I have a bunch of bigger taps left over.

There are still a few left from M2.5 to M5. Like 10 of each or so plus a handfull of spiral flute taps of each size.

EDIT: All taps over M3 are now priced 3euro a piece (was 4 to 5 euro a piece).

Magura:)

I have recieved a bunch of requests for the "kit". I will post price of shipping tomorrowa. I guess the kit will be too heavy for a padded envelope to make it, so ill go look for the price of a bunch of suitable boxes tomorrow.

Please do not ask for me to reply to several different emails (eg. work and private and so forth), I have plenty trouble keeping track of things with just one email per person. As i wrote in an earlier post, this have taken off very sudden and real hard...i have approx 60 or 70 envelopes for shipping tomorrow.....

Cheers

Magura:)

This offer is no longer available.

Those whom have mailed me till now have been served, If you should have mailed me prior to 050404-1700CET and havnt had a reply, please resend your request. It have been a pleasure doing buisness with you all, Im impressed with the no nonsense level you guys keep. If I stumble on a good offer, I sure wont hessitate to do this again.

Thanks all.

Morten

Mine arrive today too...Absolutley perfect condition!

They must be the sharpest taps I've ever used. I snapped my 3mm tap about a week ago, so I bought a replacement. It took me 30mins (no joke!) to tap one hole. These taps did one hole in about 40 seconds! (1/2" aluminium).

They cut like there is no metal there! Thanks very much!

Gaz (The happy customer!)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.