• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Adcom GTP 500 Tuner/preamp...not working

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I`m selling this Adcom GTP 500 that came in a package deal from the original owner a gentleman in his early 70`s who unfortuntely is experiencing hearing loss hense the sale.
It was part of an all Adcom setup: which had 2 amps, a cd player, this receiver and a speaker selector. Came with an owners manual for each component.

But this piece has a stuck/broken power button and I figure I`ll post it here before I put it on the 'bay.
It`s in nice condition has a remote and owners manual too. I`m not all that handy with electronics aside from fuses :)

What might be a fair price for this ??
Thanks
Steve

Attachments

• IMG_0750.jpg
    IMG_0750.jpg
    586.2 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0780.jpg
    IMG_0780.jpg
    878.8 KB · Views: 69
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.