• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

CD caddies for NEC CDR-602 cdrom, + other DIY bits and tubes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi

I posted this on www.head-fi.org earlier, thought i'd post here also to see if there's any interest. I'm in cambridge, ma - so local pickup would be fine also.

I seem to have acquired a surfeit of the CD caddies for SCSI cdrom drives (the NEC CDR-602 being a particularly popular one). I thought I'd see if anyone here is interested. I have about 15 of these available - let me know if anyone wants them. they are all used, but not abused. Not really sure how much to charge for them - say $1+shipping?

I also have a bunch of parts left over from recently completed (mostly tube based) projects: 330uf/450VDC and 220uf/400VDC photo-flash capacitors,
amperex 6DJ8 bugle-boy tubes, other bits and pieces. if you want something, ask and i'll check. I ended up buying large quantities of materials that i only needed one or two of, so i'll let go of the rest fer cheap!

Direct email would work best - psarin at cyberspace dot org.

Thanks for your time -

Pradeep

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.