• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Fisher 80az and 100 amplifiers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello I have a complete but missing covers an 80az and fisher 100 chassis with output tranny on it only please see pictures ...

275 obo
Thanks

Lawrence

Attachments

• IMG_0940.jpg
    IMG_0940.jpg
    642 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_0941.jpg
    IMG_0941.jpg
    569.9 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0942.jpg
    IMG_0942.jpg
    522.1 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_0943.jpg
    IMG_0943.jpg
    650.2 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_0944.jpg
    IMG_0944.jpg
    570.5 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_0945.jpg
    IMG_0945.jpg
    532 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0946.jpg
    IMG_0946.jpg
    660.9 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Hi Sk8Ter,
You haven't even got so much as a nibble. Do you think that condition and price might have something to do with it?

-Chris

nope ...this is def not ebay thats for sure...price is correct or at least in the ball park....

let me ask you ..why are you responding to a swap meet listing if your not interested...I mean this kinda makes it worse ya?!

just because your a moderator does not give you the right to critique my listing

...if I needed your help or your input i would have asked for it! :rolleyes:

lets see are you going to critique my other listing too...because you think its something or another....

not cool dude

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Sk8Ter,
I'm commenting because you keep bumping this up with no bites. Had the price and condition been reasonable, you would have had at least a question asked.

This site is not Ebay, you're quite right. Buyers here tend to be more well informed. Had everything been reasonable as you claim, you would have sold it a while ago - on Ebay. I'm just trying to help you understand why this hasn't moved for you. You really look like you need help to understand why.

Yes, I'm a mod, but I am posting as a normal member. When we post in a moderator function, we use the :cop: symbol. See the post above where this did occur. I just noticed your post, and the bumps. It seemed pretty clear you didn't understand why the thread wasn't getting any attention.

As for the products you are selling, I could say plenty. But, I have not and didn't intend to. What you are pushing isn't cool dude! :cool:

-Chris

imho, if there were two identical output transformers there, they would have sold quickly. problem is that there are not many of these amps out there needing parts. and, yes, they do go for pretty good money but usually with more of the amp being present. having the two different output transformers means that unless you happen to already own one (or both) and/or need one to fix a broken unit, they're of limited value.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.