• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS. Sprague 3300uf 350vdc 36dx series caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Howdy everyone,

I have 10 pieces of these massive caps. They are 3300 uf, 350vdc and the 36dx series. They are not used, but have been on the shelf for a fair while so I would reccomend bringing them up slowly for the first time on a variac. I have never used these caps, I have never gotten around to designing and building a large valve amp. They have moved house with me 3 times, so the plastic heatshink is a little scuffed from them all being in a box together.

Make me an offer, I'm in Australia, paypal for everyone outside of Australia, postage for these guys would be about 15 USD each for delivery inside the USA, they are 2.2 pounds each!!

Will separate them into smaller lots, I don't expect one person to want all 10 caps.

picture of them is here:

http://home.bigblue.net.au/link1853/sprague350.jpg

email me at markhathaway@bigblue.net.au

Regards,
Mark Hathaway

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.