• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Eton 8-472/32 woofer or equivalent.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I (and maybe others) probably could have got you two 8-472's, but I don't know how much you want to spend
Kind of hard since everything comes down to price and "reasonably" is a subjective term

I do the same thing too though :D
I never name my price and just hope some one will sell me a pair of ScanSpeak 18W/8531 woofers for $20 shipped :rofl:
Although I will never write "reasonable", since it's a word without any meaning, i.e. "sorry" or "thanks" (which now-a-days means bye also, I guess)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.