• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F5 transistor kit with 2SK170 / 2SJ74 and IRFP240 / IRFP9240 FETs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
From a series of matching efforts over the last years I have a significant number of spare FETs that I am willing to let go to sponsor new projects.

All devices were obtained from reliable sources, have been carefully measured (curve traced), and I am confident in offering authentic parts.

As long as there are devices available, you will find a link in my signature that will take you to a spreadsheet containing all the relevant information (device specs, cost etc.).

The discount is over, but I have lowered the price the kits and rendered them better and more versatile as you can now choose the Jfet sets (NNPP-matched!) to included with your kit. You first choose the kit from the F5 transistor kit link in my signature. You then choose the 2SK170-BL/2SJ74-BL NNPP-set you want included with the kit from the 2SK170-BL/2SJ74-BL link in my signature.

The cost is 50 euro including postage by International Priority Mail. An additional 5 euro if by Registered Mail.

If you are interested in purchasing please drop me a PM letting me know the Kit ID and Jfet set ID#.

For general question, post in this thread.

Cheers,

Nic

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.