|Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|28th February 2004, 07:47 PM||#1|
CD & DVD players f.s.
Time for a little (pre-)spring-cleaning....
1) Micro Mega Stage 4, missing the "CD-puck", but was in working order before I lendt it away/lost it...updated op-amps(Philips 12.x laser) $ 85 / offers?
2) Yamaha CDX-993, great, heavy player, (Sony laser, spare included), reads CD-R, updatet/modified, (op-amp, caps, clock).
Trade for new MC-Pickup? / Chassi for 2 x Aleph-X-100 / ???
3) Sony DVD: DVP-S725D (Black), all regions, macrovision-mod, used less than 100 hrs...do not play CD-R...$ 95 / ?
4) Toshiba DVD: SD-3950, (110V) almost new, Region 1 only, plays CD-R, mp3,.......$ 65 / ?
5) Technics CD: SL-PS770D, updated op-amps/caps $ 125 / ?
Need 2 x trafo for Aleph 2 & for Aleph-X-100+..(230V)
Don't believe everything you think...
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|What players use the VAM1250||Kip||Digital Source||12||23rd July 2016 12:48 AM|
|MP3 players - line out?||Indy335||Car Audio||3||27th August 2005 06:21 AM|
|CD Players||deanbo||Digital Source||3||25th July 2005 06:57 AM|
|need some help from the bass players||xstephanx||Subwoofers||20||2nd June 2005 09:38 PM|
|5 CD players: which ones are worth it?||Bricolo||Digital Source||4||27th February 2005 09:19 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|