• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 2SK180 and 2SK180C

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

To recoup some money for my other DIY projects, I'm offering some of my VFET stocks here:

2SK180 matched pair (Vp practically equal)
Condition : Used, but in good condition
Price: USD90 for the pair + shipment + PayPal

2SK180 grade C matched quad (Vp within 0.1V)
Condition: NOS
Price: USD180 for the quad + shipment + PayPal

The matched pair will be good for building the L'Amp. Those interested in getting a match quad of 2SK180, should know what they're after :)

PM me if interested.

A quad of 2SK180C is just sold to a nice guy :), after almost 9 months.

I still have some of these 2SK180 to offload, interested ones can send me a PM (the Yamaha's in the picture are not for sale)

Attachments

• 2SK180.jpg
    2SK180.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 838
A picture is worth a thousand words, it took 9 months to sell the first quad, but most of the stocks are now gone after the picture was shown in post #5. Following are what remains for sale (apart from those I keep for my own use):

1 matched quad (NOS grade-D)
1 matched pair (NOS grade-D)
1 matched pair (Used but in good condition, non-graded)
6 singles (not matched)

The singles will be offered at a price of USD32 per piece (plus shipping and PayPal), and it's entirely fine to build a L'Amp with 2 singles.

Sir,

Is it still available? I'm interested!

A picture is worth a thousand words, it took 9 months to sell the first quad, but most of the stocks are now gone after the
picture was shown in post #5. Following are what remains for sale (apart from those I keep for my own use):

1 matched quad (NOS grade-D)
1 matched pair (NOS grade-D)
1 matched pair (Used but in good condition, non-graded)
6 singles (not matched)

The singles will be offered at a price of USD32 per piece (plus shipping and PayPal), and it's entirely fine to build a L'Amp with 2 singles.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.