• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Mark Audio, BG, Fountek, Eminence, Vifa, Emotiva

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm purging my extra DIY drivers. I have for sale the following drivers. All are in excellent functional and cosmetic condition unless stated otherwise. Too many pictures to upload, but I'll be happy to send you pics upon request. Ships to US only from Hattiesburg, MS 39402. I may be willing to meet in Mississippi, Alabama, or Louisiana. Sold "As-Is," so please ask questions. Paypal only. Thanks.

-MarkAudio Alpair 12PW (one pair) $190 + shipping
Purchased new, factory packaging included.

-Eminence Alpha 15A (one pair) $90 + shipping

-Fountek Neo X 3.0 (one pair) $180 + shipping

-BG Neo 8 Planar (price each, 3 available) $PENDING + shipping
Two are mint and one has some scratches. Shipped without factory packaging.

-Vifa P17 WJ00 4 Ohm (one pair) $40 + shipping
These are used without factory packaging. Some signs of wear and aging. Tested and working great.

-Vifa P17 WJ00 8 Ohm (one pair) $40 + shipping
These are used without factory packaging. Some signs of wear and aging. Tested and working great.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Two Emotiva XPA-1l Monoblock Amplifiers in like-new condition. They are covered by a transferable factory warranty until June 2019. These are the Gen 1 high bias Class A amps each rated at 250W@ 8 Ohms, 500W@ 4 Ohms, and 35W pure Class A. They are in excellent condition, both functionally and cosmetically. There are no visible dings or scratches, and the faceplates are mint (9/10 Audiogon scale). I have had them in my smoke-free, child-free theater; each on its own fan cooled shelf. They will come delivered in their original factory double boxes. $780 for the pair + shipping from 39402.

Included:
-Two Emotiva XPA-1l Monoblock Amplifiers
-Original double boxing and packaging
-Original power cables
-Original 12V trigger cables

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.