• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

20xTDA1541A S1 for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all!

I have 20 TDA1541A S1 up for grabs. These are guaranteed to be genuine items, i bought them directly from Philips a few years back. I only needed 2 at that time but had to buy their minimum quantity, 30pcs. I'll keep 8 for future projects and offers you the other 20. If you buy 1 i want €50 for it, buy 10 and you pay €400 or take whole 20 for €600. I prefer to sell within the EU.

BR,
Anders

That price is indeed ridiculous.... I sold the last pieces from philips at 25 Euro /pc or about last month.. and I just happen to know the official Philips catalog price for those NOSs.... this is a hobby, so be a little gentelemen-like to each other... this should not become a not a rip-off organization... go ahead and buy if you want, but you are being ripped off BIG time....

just my 2 cts....

:xeye: Now I'm sorry too..

I spoke too hard. Offcourse you are free to choose your price and (sadly) 50$ is not uncommon. I jugded too fast and thought that you were just in it for the money. I'm happy too see I was wrong. I hope you except my appologies and please feel free again to choose you own price.

Hi, jean-paul,

TDA1541AS1..... I don't think I posted it on the www.diyaudio.com but I cannot remember. I took me a some time and a few expensive phonecalls to get to the source of the chips. I'm sorry they were sold very quickly. I haven't received your personal email and cann't seem to find yours, but I very gladly accept your kind offer. I hope you will email me at t_schrama@hotmail.com. Best regards, Thijs.

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Hi Thijs, I would remove my emailadress if I were you...

Just checked but it was here ( posts 843 and 794) :

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3075&perpage=15&pagenumber=53

Anders, those are better prices ! Feel free to ask what you want ( on Ebay that is :D ). On www.diyaudio.com we like the best price. You know; A-quality for B-pricing ;)

It can be interesting to trade for other parts with members. Both the traders can keep their purse closed and have the opportunity to get parts that are hard to find.

jean-paul said:
Hello Tschrama, you could have sold them to me ! Unfortunately I did not know you were selling them. BTW I haven't had a response on the heatsink I offered you for free for your JLH amp. If you want it send me a PM.

Dear all,

It was me that bought 17 x TDA1541A/S1 from Thijs.

Thijs was very kind in offering these at a very fair price.
I won't be re-selling these, maybe only 1 or 2 to close friends,
they are for a small batch of 0 x OS DACs that Craig Buckingham
and myself are building.

We have been really impressed with the sound of these 0 x OS
DAC's, quite a few people down here in Oz have them now, but
we feel that most of the implementations could be improved.
So we decided to make a few with "full house" type approach to
0 x OS dac just to see how good it can get. The design is along
the lines of: discrete shunt regs, DEM reclocking, good ground
plane layout, discrete GBS I-V or CCS loaded 3A-167M / 6C45
and probably an option for one of Guido's ultra low jitter
PLL reclocking boards maybe also I2S IP option. Might even go
completely nuts and put in a nice tube rectifier. :)

So they will be used for a good purpose. This is a side project
more for fun so please don't ask when they will be ready, we are
both very busy doing other stuff that pays bills. I'm also not sure
at this stage in what form they will be available, as boards for DIY
or as a complete unit.

Cheers,

Terry

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.