• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Pair Full Range Driver 7" or 6.5"

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Folks,
So I am looking for a pair of used and inexpensive Full Range Drivers for a project. Looking to test the waters of the full range sound. Since it is a first project, looking to try stuff out before splurging on new full range drivers. Ideally a Mark Audio Alpair 10M would be great but any pair of full range drivers would do I guess.

Just need them to be functional, age and cosmetics are no bar. Inexpensive is key. Something like 50% the price of a new pair.
Sizes I am interested in 7",6.5",6"

Any make and model. PM me.
I hope this is a reasonable post on this forum.
Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.