• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: GR Research AV3 TL Speakers Cherry

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have for sale a pair of GR Research AV3 TL tower type speakers finished in real wood cherry veneer. They feature two (2) GR Research 5-1/4" M130-16 woofers in parallel and a GR Research 1" silk dome T-3 tweeter in a transmission line tower type cabinet, 43" H x 8"W x 11-1/2" D with a rear terminus. Frequency response range is 40 hz - 20Khz +/- 1.5 db. Efficiency is 91 db/1M/1W.
Impedance is 8 ohms. Also, these speakers have the Sonicap crossover capacitors, foil inductors, and No-Rez performance upgrades. These speakers have a very clean, transparent sound quality with excellent sound stage imaging and depth. Bass response is clean and well defined down to 40 Hz. Selling the pair for $450.00

Note - Due to the size and weight of these speakers shipping cost would be very expensive from where I live along coastal southeastern Virginia. Therefore, I will only be selling to a buyer for local pickup in the Hampton / Newport News area of Virginia.

Attachments

• AV-3 Grill On 001.jpg
    AV-3 Grill On 001.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 68
  • AV-3 Side and Rear 006.jpg
    AV-3 Side and Rear 006.jpg
    938 KB · Views: 64
  • AV-3 Grill Off 003.jpg
    AV-3 Grill Off 003.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 69
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.