• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Various items F.S.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a couple of items for sale I thought Asylum members might like before I put them on EBay.

1) Audio Alchemy CD transport and controller with lots of extras. This is the unit consisting of the Digital Drive Transport, the Digital Drive Controller, and the power supply. This unit works but skips a lot. The complete package consists of:
- The Digital Drive Transport
- The Digital Drive Controller
- Audio Alchemy 230VAC, 50Hz Power Supply
- Custom Toroidal 120VAC, 60Hz power supply
- Audio Alchemy Remote Control
- an extra working main circuit board
- an extra non-working main circuit board
- two extra non-working front control circuit boards
- two extra digital output boards
- various cables and connectors
Like I said, the unit skips and it skips with both of the controller boards (and so the problem is probably with the transport). The case alone would make a beautiful, heavy case for a DIY CD player. This is quite heavy and will be shipped in two packages. I am asking $250 for all including shipping to anywhere in the US.

2) I have (7) Hallcross 2C00B27-6 27-position, 6-Pole
Selector Switches. I am looking for $15 plus shipping each.

3) Lastly, I have a Tektronix 442 dual channel, 35Mhz oscilloscope with cover, manual, and a x1/x10 probe. Channel one of the scope drifts slightly on its horizontal axis as the unit heats up (less than a quarter of an inch in over an hour). This can be compensated for by just adjusting the vertical position knob. I do not believe the accuracy of the measurements are affected (just the position on the screen). I am looking for $125 plus shipping for this.

You can see these items at :Pictures of units .

I don't know real world values and would entertain any offers and/or trades for any equal guitar effects/synths/gain clone parts/etc. Money Orders. US shipping.

Any questions or offers to jcsveth@yahoo.com

Attachments

• stuff.jpg
    stuff.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 364
Wow - fast response. I put a meter on two adjacent tabs and find that they DO short out very, very quickly before the switch hits the next indent and so I would say that these are make-before-break. During this, I also <sheepishly> found a hidden 'S' under the screw in the name of these and so they are Shallcross switches (currently Shallco) not Hallcross.
Regards,
Jeff

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
OK I need 2 of them thar switches. Please set them aside for me.
Could you e-mail me with how you want to get paid?
My e-mail out is screwed up when using the diyAudio mail function

just click on my email button- it seems to work inbound!

I just saw the money order option!!! I'll send a postal money order. Tell me the shipping cost + $30 for the parts, and your name, and I'll send it right out!!

thanks!
Mark

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.