• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mark Audio Alpair 7.3 and CHR-70.3 for sale.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
$$$prices lowered$$$ Mark Audio Alpair 7.3 and CHR-70.3, and Fostex FE103En for sale.

I have several pairs of speakers for sale. I would like to sell these in the continental US only.

I have one pair of Mark Audio A7.3 with silver cones for sale. They are in perfect condition and come with the original boxes and packing materials. The screws are included as well. I will let these go for $75.00 for the pair plus shipping.

I have one pair of Mark Audio CHR-70.3 speakers with gold colored cones. These speakers were purchased for a project that never materialized. They are brand new in the box with all original accessories and have never been used in any way. I will sell these for $40.00 plus shipping cost.

The final pair I need to sell is a pair of Enabled Fostex FE103En drivers that were also bought for a project that never came to be. If you know about the Enable process, you know that they are a cut above the stock drivers. I have not used these drivers and they are in their original packing. I will sell these for $100.00 plus shipping.

Please ask me any questions you might have and I would consider a package deal for all of them. The shipping cost will be "actual" cost and I do not intend to profit on the shipping cost. If interested email me including which ones you would like and your zip code and I will respond with the final cost and my PayPal email for payment. I will ship quick and give you the tracking information once I have it.

If you would like, I am jbgb789 on Ebay and have 100% feedback on 590 transactions.

Last edited:
Shipping receipt

Alex,

Here is a copy of the receipt.

Attachments

• IMG_1270.jpg
    IMG_1270.jpg
    537.6 KB · Views: 88
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.