• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F.S. New sound easy version 20 for sale with picture.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2015
Hello everyone. I received a late Christmas gift from my family. I was given sound easy version 20. It was bought January 4, 2016. I opened it to night and tried to install in my computer ( after p.e.) told it would work no problem. Well it doesn't and said my computer is not compatible. The program came with the corner of the cd case was cracked off. The cd and cover are in mint. It comes with the key card. See picture below. I will ship to the 48 United States only. Am looking for $200.00 and I will pay for shipping. You can e mail me with a any offer? Thanks Jeff

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,003 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.