• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wanted : Baldwin Model 45 Organ Tube Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looking for a single Baldwin 45 Organ mono tube amp. Let me know if you have one. Tube compliment as follows.

4 x 6L6

2 x 5U4

1 x 12AX7 preferred version. I would also be interested in the 6SL7 version.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    551.2 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Well that makes two of us. After watching how they duke it out on evilbay, I'm not so interested in another. I have the exact amp and have been looking for another for over 2 years. Just can't find the right one for the right prices. That C512-14512 PSU is not as easy to locate as one would think. But both the 6SN7 and the 12AX7 variant of yours and mine use it.

Going to revive an old thread about turning mine into a 2 channel PPP. In looking at the PSU in that particular amp and what all it really support in the organ, I think it might have the stones to do it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.