• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Class D Amps wanted

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I can see there is a whole lot of extra i/o for these, I need to learn about the standby modes implements and how they relate to the amp. Are these documented anywhere? I am hoping to tuck these in the ventilated airspace under my B&W800D2s that have previously been driven by a Devalet D200 but I started getting the feeling I was paying a lot for the chrome case and fancy remote. So far I think all in I have spent £375 ($500 ish) including 1M speaker wire and all the binding posts and RCA sockets -- quite a bit less $ and more WPC than my Phantoms and my D200 I had before that!

Thank you for the link. I hope I can get some build tips here WRT sensing input on and standby mode and if there is anything else I need. Separate LEDs or 2 colour LEDs and so on...

Hypex UCD180

I have for sale an amp with UCD180HG with HxR modules, SMPS400A180 power supply and modushop chassis. 490 euro plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_0278.JPG
    IMG_0278.JPG
    715.3 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0282.JPG
    IMG_0282.JPG
    649.6 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0281.JPG
    IMG_0281.JPG
    832.9 KB · Views: 143
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.