• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS. TOKIN SIT 2SK180,2SK180C,TOKIN 2SK 180 D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Abbiendi ,

I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please give me two days to check to know what is happened.Unfortunately I am not noticed any communication from you or from Paypal. Normaly I will update the buyer within one or two days with tracking details after shipping

I am living in Kerala ,which faced a very heavy flood two weeks back. Almost 350 people lost their lives. 1 million people displaced and living in camps. Thousands of houses damaged. communication, power distribution ,transportation is affected. airport is still closed. lot of people lost their lives due to land slide. Estimated loss is over twenty thousand crore indian rupees. My area is not much affected but we are busy with helping the affected people. if you google "kerala flood" you will get more information.

I am not checked my mail or Paypal account last few weeks. I am assuring you that I will compensate/refund the transaction. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will come back to you within one or two days

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.