• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JBL 2447H HCLD's and JBL 2226JPL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Product Brand & Model:

1) JBL 2447H Compression drivers with wave guides

2) JBL 2226JPL 15" woofers

Condition of all items:

Good, working condition, just dusty.

Total Price: :

1) $800 for the pair. these go for about 600 each without the waveguide from what i can see. i also have a third one i can include for a bit more. we can talk about shipping, as these suckers are big and heavy

2) $225 shipped each. i also have 3 of these.

IM NOT SURE IF THESE PRICES ARE FAIR, BUT THEYRE LOWER THAN WHAT I CAN FIND ONLINE. LET ME KNOW IF THEY ARENT AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT

Shipping Terms: :

see above

MORE PICTURES TO COME LATER TODAY WHEN I GET OFF WORK

this one has a broken terminal. i have 5 total but am keeping 2, i can give you ones with a normal terminal

back of the 15's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.