• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F.S. Speaker drivers and woofer tester 2 and amps and active crossover.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2015
Hello all. Here are the items for sale;

1. Silver Flutes 8 inch drivers at 8 ohms. Brand new never used.

2. A lightly used woofer tester #2 . It comes with everything and missing nothing and works.

3. A Pair of crown D 75 amps and a Jbl 553 active crossover. One of the amps has a bad channel. The crossover and the other crown amp works well. I had everything gone threw checked and cleaned by a professional service technician.

So I offer Local pick up or if buyer wants I will ship them out. So I am selling my stuff due to a falling out with a former friend. I can ship but, local pick up is cheaper. Local pick up is in Canton Michigan and the zip is 48188. So if you have to drive aways to pick the items you want. I can work with the price to sell quickly. Pm me with a price and I will work with you it all has to go. Jeff

P.s. Questions? Or Pictures upon request pm me. Jeff

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.