• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Denon AVR 1603 for sale, as new, 4yr warranty

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This unit has been used very little and is going due to upgrade, it is in emaculate condition and was bought at christmas 2002, as such there is still 4years warranty remaining on the unit.

It features 5.1 DD and DTS decoding, prologic 2.
Has 70w rms x5, variable subwoofer XO (80,100,120), numerous inputs and outpts including several digital.

I am asking $500 for the model as it is $800 new and this is 'as new condition'
If you arre interested please email me through here and i will respond as soon as possible.
I live in adeladie so pickup or delivery here could be arranged and this would save postage costs.
If you have something to trade that would also be good, if you would like to make me an offer you can no offfers are disregarded.
I can send pictures at request frm any angle, thanks for looking and dont hesitate to ask.

Oh and did i mention that this is a great receiver.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.