• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Coincident Frankenstein M300B Mk II

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD: Coincident Frankenstein M300B Mk II

SOLD:

A pair of Coincident Frankenstein M300B Mk II monoblocks of single end 300B amps. Rated 8W output. Universal voltage. A little over one year old. In perfect working order and great cosmetic condition.

Why the sale? I am upgrading my Voxativ AC-2.5 drivers to AC-X2 drivers. From about 95DB to 108DB. I will pair X2 with a 2W type 45 tubes. Sort of save money on ampliers and spend on drivers. Not sure if that works but it is always fun to test. Plus, 45 SET should be among the easiest to build and I might get my hands dirty.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.