• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WT Swap matched pair of 2SK82 VFET to JFETs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2012
Paid Member
I would like to buy (or swap to JFETs) one matched pair of Sony 2SK82 VFET or single 2SK82's unmatched (rank KE33 or KF33 or xx33)
I only need one matched pair to complete my VFET amp. I have no interest in the 2SJ28, which I have enough matched pairs of.

Instead of buying I can provide real Toshiba 2SJ74BL's and 2SK170BL's which I have hundreds of. I can also deliver you Idss matched pairs of JFETs at any Idss. (between 6 and 11 mA).
The number of JFETs for one 2SK82 we can negotiate :)

I'm not selling my JFETs, just swap some to 2SK82.

Walter

Attachments

• JFETs.jpg
    JFETs.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.