• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Valvo GZ34 made in England by Mullard/Blackburn

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

Up for your attention there is an used Valvo GZ34 made in England by the renown Mullard/Blackburn factory.

The tube is working very well in my amp, but I can't test it on a tube tester. However, the tube is very clean and nice, it has no loose parts inside and the base is firm. I do not have anything to say bad about this tube.

The etched code is f(very faint) 3(faint)2 and B6A4.
f32 B6A4 This means it is a tube made in England by Mullard/Blackburn factory for Valvo - Germany.

This is said to be one of the best if not the best rectifier of this type.

My asking price is $ 100 with WW free shipping sent as registered letter, without insurance.

If you want it sent as a parcel, please add $ 20 to the price.

Payment by Paypal. If you want to send the money "for goods and services" please add 5% from the total amount.

Best wishes to all,
Marius

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    372.5 KB · Views: 204
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    319.2 KB · Views: 198
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    574.8 KB · Views: 196
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    245.2 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Now, the auction indicated by our colleague has ended and the tube was sold for 77 GBP, I think this would mean $$ 118, or EUR 107.

This means my price is very decent and I want to first offer it to our community for a lower price than eBay price, plus I don't take back my word.

So $80 again and thanks for the help.
Marius

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.