• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

HQ reference DAC a.k.a. DAC-END R (ES9018) v.2 by Quanghao

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HQ reference DAC a.k.a. DAC-END R (ES9018) v.2 by Quanghao for sale.

Complete assembled DAC with Lundahl LL1684 output stage and aluminium remote in mint condition. RCA and XLR outputs, USB/coax/AES/optical inputs.
Original price I paid incl. EU tax and VAT €1600 / (US$ 1830)
My price €1000 - preferbly within the EU to avoid tax and VAT.

ES9018 USB DAC - Hi-Resolution System 

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/quan...full-assembled-board-version-2-group-2-a.html

The reason why I sell this is, I got too many dacs lying around. I made the recommended USB power mod which can be reversed easily.

Cheers,
Sebastian

DAC-32bb.jpg

HQ reference DAC a.k.a. DAC-END R (ES9018) v.2 by Quanghao for sale.

Complete assembled DAC with Lundahl LL1684 output stage and aluminium remote in mint condition. RCA and XLR outputs, USB/coax/AES/optical inputs.
Original price I paid incl. EU tax and VAT €1600 / (US$ 1830)
My price €1000 - preferbly within the EU to avoid tax and VAT.

ES9018 USB DAC - Hi-Resolution System*

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/quan...full-assembled-board-version-2-group-2-a.html

The reason why I sell this is, I got too many dacs lying around. I made the recommended USB power mod which can be reversed easily.

Cheers,
Sebastian
Hi Sebastian,
I am interested in purchasing this DAC. Which is the last price? You can send me on mail delivery conditions? Thank you!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.