• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

High octane phono preamp boards!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Some time ago I published a sweet sounding, unusual, minimalist little phono preamp called high octane in LinearAudio #6.

Some discussion you can find here:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/analogue-source/242387-high-octane-phono-preamp.html

For those interested in this amp, I'm glad to be able to provide pcbs now!

The boards are for free, it's just 8 Euros to cover shipping!

Hi everybody,

one of those things happened that are only made possible by the Internet - pcbs are now available!

Malcolm from Tasmania had ordered a few boards from a board house, but apparently there was a misunderstanding and he got much more boards than intended for the excellent price.

The surplus boards he kindly send to me and I'll gladly give them away for the cost of shipping only (8 Euro for worldwide shipping)!

Whoever is interested to build the high octane is welcome to contact me for boards!

Many thanks Malcolm!!

Attachments

• high_octane-boards.jpg
    high_octane-boards.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 438
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.