• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Buffalo-II + Tridents + IVY-III + Teleporter and lots more! (ALL NEW)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Due to incurring costs of starting my own business, I’m selling some of my DIY gear to fund my jump into the world of entrepreneurship.

Lots of TwistedPearAudio / Buffalo DAC gear for sale!! ALL SOLD!

All of the items being sold are new, never installed or assembled. I’ve been cruising along with a fully fitted Buffalo-III which I acquired used, so I haven’t had use for these items. So now they’re on sale.

SOLD! Buffalo-II DAC: 150 EUR
SOLD! TRIDENT v3.0, Full regulator set (2x 3.3V & 1x 1.2V): 60 EUR
SOLD! AVCC SRA2.1 (OPA2209): 20 EUR
SOLD! AVCC SRA2.0 v1.0 (LMP7732): 10 EUR
SOLD! Teleporter modules (pair): 60 EUR

SOLD! Toslink module kit: 5 EUR
SOLD! Volumite controller kit (with firmware): 15 EUR
SOLD! IVY-III linestage PCB, with pre-installed opamps: 30EUR
(I will include a full set of PRP resistors with the IVY-III PCB)

Please ask for shipping as it depends on your location. Bank transfer payment is preferred for sales in Europe, otherwise Paypal.

Thanks,
jani

Attachments

• FXE21347.JPG
    FXE21347.JPG
    422.9 KB · Views: 194
  • FXE21349.JPG
    FXE21349.JPG
    402.4 KB · Views: 256
  • FXE21352.JPG
    FXE21352.JPG
    567.2 KB · Views: 201
  • FXE21351.JPG
    FXE21351.JPG
    341.5 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.